Distributor Maintenance and Service Training
Please email your enrollment form to CJ Graglia at CJ.Graglia@rogers-machinery.com to ensure availability and to obtain a seat in the class. We look forward to having you attend! Training takes place at our Corporate office and KNW production facility in Portland, Oregon.
This 3 1/2 day course consists of service, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures to properly start-up and perform required maintenance and field repairs on the Kobelco KNW Series oil-free compressors in your territory. This training is required for authorized distributors. We do not train third parties.
You Will Learn To:
- Perform a step-by-step start-up and complete the start-up report accurately
- Used & RentalPerform air end change out while referencing the air end change out manual
- Perform an annual maintenance on a Kobelco KNW Series compressor
- Change out a bull gear
- Change out a motor and motor shaft seal on 00
- Understand compressor air, oil and water circuits
- Understand engineering & performance data sheets
- Understand and identify components of the air compressor
- Change out a water-cooled heat exchanger tube bundle
- Troubleshoot common mechanical problems (leaks, drains, noise)
- Navigate HMI and access set point screens via password
- Understand basic electrical troubleshooting
- Factory Training Certificate provided
Who Should Attend:
Authorized Kobelco KNW Series Distributor service personnel. Compressor service personnel who have 6 months to one year of field experience with the Kobelco KNW Series compressors will benefit the most.
Scenic Northwest Tour:
Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Rogers’ Host, Jerry VanSlyke, and the local Best Oregon tour company take you on a premier Northwest tour of the Columbia Gorge, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville Dam and Mt. Hood. A lunch stop is made in the popular Hood River area. Rogers’ has sponsored this for over 20 years and it is a favorite of past attendees!
$200.00 per person. Distributors are responsible for their travel and hotel expenses.
NEW preferred hotel: The Crowne Plaza ($119.00 per night & includes FULL daily breakfast), 14811 Kruse Oaks Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, please make reservations at least 2 weeks prior to training to ensure room availabilty!
(2) Phoenix Inn Suites, Lake Oswego, ($99 per night), 14905 SW Bangy Road, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, 503.624.7400
(3) The Grand Hotel, ($119 per night), 7265 SW Hazelfern Road, Tigard, OR 97224, 503.968-5757
Class will begin on Monday at 7:30 a.m. and end on Thursday at 1:00 p.m. Please make travel arrangements once you have received confirmation from the training department. Limited to two per class, per distributor.
Our 2019 classes are all filled up. We will post our 2020 dates when they become available