Owner Maintenance and Service Training
Please email your enrollment form to Martye Haugstad @ email@example.com to ensure availability and to obtain a seat in the class. We look forward to having you attend! Training takes place at our Corporate office and KNW production facility in Portland, Oregon.
This course is designed for KNW compressor service personnel who are responsible for maintenance and equipment repair. This should be of interest to companies who own and operate a Kobelco KNW Series oil-free rotary screw compressor and are responsible for maintaining their compressed air system.
You Will Learn To:
- Understand compressor air, oil and water circuits
- Understand and identify components of the air compressor
- Rebuild a capacity control valve referencing the rebuild manual
- Perform an annual maintenance on a Kobelco KNW Series compressor
- Change out a water-cooled heat exchanger tube bundle
- Troubleshoot common mechanical problems
- Navigate HMI with simulators, access set point screens via password
- Understand basic electrical troubleshooting
- Perform start up procedures
Who Should Attend:
We recommend compressor service personnel who have 6 months to 1 year of experience with the Kobelco KNW Series compressors.
Course Fee: $1,200.00. All attendees are responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses.
NEW preferred hotel: The Crowne Plaza ($119.00 per night & includes FULL daily breakfast), 14811 Kruse Oaks Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, please make reservations at least 2 weeks prior to training to ensure room availabilty!
(2) Phoenix Inn Suites, Lake Oswego, ($99 per night), 14905 SW Bangy Road, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, 503.624.7400
(3) The Grand Hotel, ($119 per night), 7265 SW Hazelfern Road, Tigard, OR 97224, 503.968-5757
Scenic Northwest Tour:
Held Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Rogers’ Host, Jerry VanSlyke, and the local Best Oregon tour company take you on a premier Northwest tour of the Columbia Gorge, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville Dam and Mt. Hood. A lunch stop is made in the popular Hood River area. Rogers’ has sponsored this for over 20 years and it is a favorite of past attendees!
Course Dates: April 15-17 and September 16-18, 2019.